PHILADELPHIA, September 22, 2016—Speedify today announced the debut of Speedify 4.0, the newly redesigned Speedify Mobile app. With Speedify Mobile, Android and iOS users can seamlessly combine Wi-Fi and mobile data connections for faster and more reliable mobile Internet connectivity.
In their ceaseless efforts to provide Speedify Mobile users with the best quality solution for their data problems, the Speedify team is proud to debut Speedify 4.0 on September 22nd, 2016. After listening to vital feedback from users and merging it with the team’s own ideas for enhancements, the redesigned app will deliver features that will give users the best possible mobile experience with an exciting new look created by renowned “High Priest of App Design” Loren Brichter.
Speedify Mobile is solving the frustration that most smartphone users encounter daily: weak mobile or Wi-Fi signals that impede streaming media and make web pages fail to load. Speedify promises seamless mobile connectivity by intelligently switching between available Wi-Fi and mobile networks or bonding them to create the best possible mobile experiences.
Highlights of Speedify 4.0 include:
- Completely redesigned, beautiful user experience.
- Redundant Mode: data is sent simultaneously on both Wi-Fi and cellular when activated, so that there is no chance for important VoIP calls or live video streaming to be interrupted.
- One-step activation: users can begin using the app immediately after download, no longer having to sign up for an account to get started.
- New Graphs: in addition to showing real time data, graphs will now display historic usage for both weekly and monthly timeframes so users can track how they’re using data over time.
- Convenient Server Selection: while being able to choose your server is great, options based on proximity and fastest available have been brought to the top of the list, making selection easy and quick.
To get started, simply download the app from the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices. Speedify Mobile is being offered with 1 GB of speed-up data at launch with subscriptions for higher data use.
If you are interested in a demo of Speedify 4.0 or would like to speak with Speedify CEO Alex Gizis about the redesign and exciting new features, please contact Kevin Feeley via the contact information listed below. For more information on Speedify, please visit our website http://speedify.com/.