NEW YORK, NY, November 17, 2016 – Speedify, the app that lets Android and iOS users seamlessly combine Wi-Fi and mobile data connections for faster and more reliable mobile Internet connectivity, solves the dreaded and frustrating “driveway problem” that that most smartphone users encounter daily. With exciting new features (like Speedify for Teams and Redundant Mode) and a beautiful, completely redesigned user experience by “High Priest of App Design” Loren Brichter, Speedify gives users the best possible mobile experience as the solution for their frustrating mobile data problems.
No matter where you live, you’ve experienced it: The Dead Wi-Fi Hotspot Problem. You’re going through your day at work or running errands and just as you’re trying to pull up directions to your destination or queue up your favorite playlist on Spotify you reach the edge of your wireless network – the dead zone where your phone stays connected to Wi-Fi but has no service or struggles to connect to a weak Wi-Fi hotspot. Before, your only options were to wait until your phone figures out the connection is lost or turn off Wi-Fi entirely, leaving your data plan vulnerable if you forget to turn it back on later.
Speedify uses both your Wi-Fi and cellular connections at the same time, so if one of them disappears or disconnects, Speedify will instantly and seamlessly shift traffic to the other without missing a step. It’s the definitive solution for smartphone users who grow tired of dropped Skype calls, spotty streaming, tortoise-like download speeds, and the constant worry about going over their data usage caps.
Highlights of Speedify include new features perfect for journalists, businesses, and everyday consumers:
- Redundant Mode: data is sent simultaneously on both Wi-Fi and cellular when activated, so that there is no chance for important VoIP calls, interviews or live video streaming to be interrupted.
- Speedify for Teams
- Virtual Dedicated Speed Servers: We create and manage dedicated Speedify servers in the cloud for your organization. Important for professionals who need a guaranteed service level agreement.
- Centralized account management: One web console where you can control your user accounts, with discounts for teams of 5 or more.
- Password manager integration: On iOS, Speedify is integrated with all the major password managers, including 1Password, LastPass, Keeper and Dashlane. Users can login with a single click.
- New Graphs: in addition to showing real time data, graphs will now display historic usage for both weekly and monthly timeframes so users can track how they’re using data over time.
To get started, simply download the app from the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices. Speedify is being offered with 1 GB of speed-up data at launch with subscriptions for higher data use.
If you are interested in a demo of Speedify or would like to speak with Speedify CEO Alex Gizis, please stop by our table at Wine, Dine & Demo! 2016 or contact Kevin Feeley via the contact information listed below. For more information on Speedify, please visit our website http://speedify.com/.